Re: Sat antennas and animal tracking gear can look verysimilar

Arrgh, I had checked that link just minutes before sending out the
message, to make sure it was still there.  But it's gone now.

To paraphrase; Yosemite is going to ban private animal tracking
equipment, due to tourists and photographers abusing it.

My first though was that my Arrow antenna looks just like the gear
used to track animals, so satellite and other VHF/UHF operators should
be prepared for hassles.

73, doug