AK cruise results

I just wanted to thank all the stations that helped to make my Alaskan Inside
Passage Cruise a 'satellite grid square success.'  I activated 15 grid
squares from the ship.  New grids worked from were:

CN89, CO70, CO52, CO53, CO34, CO28, CO29, CO19, CO18, CO26, CO45, CO44, CO43,
CO60, and CN79.

I made more than 120 contacts and got a lot of interest from the bystanders
while working satellites from the deck of the ship.  This was the inaugural
geek cruise called the 'Perl Whirl.' FMI see:

http://www.geekcruises.com

I logged many of you and will QSL if you send me cards or email letting me
know which grids you need confirmed.  I realized that the AK stations have a
tremendous advantage on the polar-orbiting FM birds and routinely carry on
rag chews on these birds with frequent long passes each day.  The mayhem
subsides substantially after the footprint clears the U.S.

Stations worked included K6CCC, K6YK, K7XQ, KB0VBZ, KC7QFS, N7SFI,  KK5DO,
KK5YY, KC0COU, KI0AG, N0VSE, KL0BK, KL0RM, KL4E,  NL7E, KW7E, KO6TH, N2YQP,
N7QBZ, N7WNX, VE5SWL, VE6EGN, W6QJ, W7JPI, W7VEW, WA4III, WB6JTJ, WB7AEA,
WB7SFO, WL7BD, WL7VO, XE2CK, XE2YVW

There were also a few whose callsigns that were probably copied incorrectly
from memory because they failed to lookup properly but I did my best to
record them at the time of the pass.

73,

Lee Devlin, KØLEE  (K0LEE)
Greeley, CO