INSTANTRACK

How to quickly update INSTANTRACK 1.0 keps

Tonigth I had to update the keps on INSTANTRACK  for student tours
tomorrow.  Knowing of the Y2K bug, I donwloaded the latest two-line keps
and instead of doing the normal "UPDATE", I did the option 1 ALL.  This
took them all in.

Next, simply do an "E" to bring up the elements and re-type the EPOCH with
100 instead of 0.  THen hit the right arrow and work your way through all
the amateur satellites until you are done.  Took about 5 minutes max.

Works fine.

de WB4APR, Bob