Re: Satellite Pass Calculater Site?

for those that also might need it....

J-Pass is a service that NASA provides via e-mail, where
they will calculate sat passes for your QTH and send them
to you every few days. You need to know your Lat & Lon and
have an e-mail address for them to send it to. You can
subscribe for several sats at one time. To sign up for
service go to:

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/RealTime/JPass/PassGenerator/

73...bruce