Letter for Transponder Modes on P3-D updated

Dear Readers and/or Peter

I was glad to see the updated transponder modes list for the P3D and other satellite modes. Thanks
for providing that, Peter.

After reading the list, I am wondering: Does this mean that P3D will not have a 10 meter up and/or
downlink, i.e.: 29 MHz.? Please advise. If we do have a 10 meter up/down link, what would be its
corresponding transponder mode letter?

If I have seen this information before, I do not recall or it did not catch my eye.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers, and 73,

Norm Beasley, P29NB / KO4CB
Ukarumpa, PNG