test 1

Hello friends

This is just a test page.Read or refuse right here.
Testing message way-around globe or thru the space above us.

I am reading  see-sat pages for last three months and  looking for  any info
concerning amateur sats and their visual circumstances.

With naked eye I observed only  MIR-station day-time and night-time  Polska
or Warszawa ( place where I  live  )overflights .
Using  here NOVA satellite tracker  with nice result on 21 inch. color
screen.

I made few QSO with  U6MIR crew in 1982,another  QSO thru MIR-repeater
RR0DL  and  with german crew  od DP0SL in 1985.

I monitor 143.625 MHz -MIR-air-to-Control Center  communications when in
Europe's  range.I understand what the crew are talking about and sometimes
even ground controllers voice is quite good and readable in MIR-intercom/
crew headphones ?.

I was in service as cocpit-crew-member at airlines for 18 years and thats
why I found more interest in hearing and seeing of those birds in radio- and
visual- range above me.

I am active on all analog sats  since 1997.

Best result and clear sky for all of You  AMSAT friends  and astronomers.

Henryk  ,  sp5ded@pro.onet.pl