Re: Quiktrak...the NEW version

rwalter@rain.millersv.edu writes:

<< You would think
 AMSAT would be selling the new version as soon as possible.

 The two programs I bought from AMSAT were not Y2K compatible, nothing was
 updated, so I went with another program, not sold by AMSAT.

 Rick, WB3CSY >>

Well Rick, here is some good news.  I have been receiving positive reports in
reply
to my request from NEW version owners of Quiktrak.  So, as with most related
materials, it can be had via AMSAT-NA for a donation of which is as yet
unknown
to me.  For all of you who are wanting to order a copy, you can phone your
order
at (301) 589-6062,  e-mail it to martha @amsat.org or snail mail it to
AMSAT-NA
850 Sligo Ave. Silver Springs,MD 20910-403

73, Steve
K5PK