Re: PK232 9600 ?

Yes there is. I only know of one organization, however, that has a board
available for this unit. TAPR has a 9600 baud board and I have it installed
in 2 of my PK232 units. I have also worked the 9600 baud satellites with
both units. There have been some known problems with the boards,
especially the PAL chips. Be sure you confirm that this has been remedied
before assembly. These boards are in kit form.

At 10:13 AM 06/03/2000 CDT, xe2yvw@xe2crh.ampr.org wrote:
>Hi boys I have a PK232 and I dont know if exist some module for 9600
bauds, some one can give me a hand with this ?
>Thanks in advance and have a great weekend !!
>73 de Al
>XE2YVW

Reid Bristor
Bristor Associates