Re: Quiktrak...the NEW version

I too, would like to know about a new Quiktrak.  I purchased and used the
"old" version for years.  At first, the author was not going to revise
it.  Then he needed help getting the code from an old machine.  Then there
was progress.  I e-mailed the author a few times without receiving a
reply.  Then the program was re-written but the antenna tracking features
needed work.  Then there was beta testing with a select few.  Then --
NOTHING.  I assumed since nothing ever showed up on the AMSAT web site it
was a bust.

Maybe Steve can enlighten us regarding a new version! You would think
AMSAT would be selling the new version as soon as possible.

The two programs I bought from AMSAT were not Y2K compatible, nothing was
updated, so I went with another program, not sold by AMSAT.

Rick, WB3CSY