Russian voice (Mir)

I was doing some QSL chores when a steady FM carrier broke the squelch
around 1447z today.  Then, several voice transmissions in Russian while
the carrier was still up (full duplex).  Tried to get a recording but my
local noise here today with a hot sun overhead is very high.  I lost the
signal at 14:49:19

I checked WinOrbit which did show a Mir pass for my QTH with a TCA of
1448z.  The lat & long showed Mir northwest of me in the area of
northern Lake Michigan for that time.

The non-amateur frequency was 143.625 MHz.  This frequency was given
during a Newsline program aired on a local repeater this past weekend.

Anyone else monitoring this frequency and fluent in Russian?  Just
curious.

73  //Garie  *K8KFJ*
West Virginia