AO-10 Pass

Wow..  Didn't know that about the HEO birds.  I have only played with the
LEO's.  Ok, so the question that comes to mind is, if I have 160Watts on
2M's, 100 Watts on 70cm's, and seperate rigs for up/down link, what kind
of monster antennas should I use?  I am only aware of one commercial
manufacturer of Circular porlarised antennas.  (M2)  Is there any other
option out there?

Dave, N8KXA