Re: Quiktrak...the NEW version

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:42:13 EDT, you wrote:

>Looking for comments and observations from users of the new Quiktrak.

It is very similar but not exactly the same as the old Quicktrak. The
map display is just the same as the old one but some of the
operational details are just a little different. The program works
just fine. I use it on an HP200lx for portable operation as it gives
me a picture of the footprint so I know who I can work.