Re: Kenwood TH-D7A

Dear All,

I too have a TH-D7A - a recent acquisition.  I haven't gone to Alf's stage
of reading the manual yet, except for the portion on  APRS.  Finally
managed to get that working.  BCON must be switched on before it works,
and it took me a while to discover that secret.

I have yet to discover the modifications,  and have not been able to find
much about them yet.

In the meantime, I have also obtained the D-700A and wonder if that also
needs some modifications.  I have got that too working on APRS - just barely.

Any help would be appreciated.

73

Sangat. 9M2SS

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS