A nomination

Dear Fellow Members,
It gives me great pleasure to nominate Keith Baker KB1SF to another term on
the Amsat Board of Directors.  If there are four more members who would sign
my nomination, I will send it around for signatures.  Please send to me your
name,  call, Amsat number,  and address  by e-mail.  My e-mail address is
kc5yre@amsat.org.  I will prepare nominations and send them out to you.
Remember that I must have them in by June 15, 2000.  Thank you.
73
Jerry Ervine  KC5YRE
Area Coordinator Rio Grande Valley Texas