P3D Book

Greetings Gang

I have been tasked with writing "the book" on P3D. Thats just the hardware,
Amsat-NA are doing the "how to use it" book. My deadline is to send it to
the printers on the day P3D achieves orbit. It then will be available from
an Amsat near you; price probably between $15 and $20. Proceeds, of course,
towards P3D funding.

Where does one get material for this ?  from the web of course. There was a
multi-section article in CQ DL which I've had translated, also (of course)
on the Amsat-NA website. But is there any more out there that anyone knows
about ?

What I'm looking for is hardware info, not people's individual pages about
how they're gearing up for P3D (this itself is turning into a major resource
for other users). Some of the hardware items don't have much on amsat.org
about them, Leila and Monitor come to mind.

So if anyone can point me towards other pages (not linked from amsat.org)
I'd be grateful. Oh yes, I'd prefer the pages to be in English (Amsat-DL's
English pages don't exist).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org