From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Martha Saragovitz
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 11:25 AM
To: ALL
Subject: [amsat-bb] Nominations for AMSAT Board of Directors

It is time to submit nominations for the AMSAT BOD.  AMSAT member societies
or five current individual members may make nominations of fellow members
to serve a two year term.  Three of the seven seats must be filled this
year.  The board members whose terms are expiring are:  Keith Baker, KB1SF;
Tom Clark, W3IWI; Andy MacAllister, W5ACM.  Please be sure that anyone you
nominate understands that meeting attendance is necessary.  There are
generally 2 BOD meetings per year (Spring and Fall) Travel expenses for BOD
meetings are paid for by AMSAT.  Nominations should be marked Board of
Director Nomination and sent to AMSAT, 850 Sligo Ave #600, Silver Spring MD
20910 and must arrive by JUNE 15, 2000.