Arrow Antenna Split Boom, cut different ?

Hello, Bob
Your right Bob, we made the cut only for making the boom a smaller
size for packing.
We had not thought of using the antenna as a half size.

This is the first I have heard of anyone doing it.
We still sell the antenna with a full length boom,
so anyone can cut it how they like.
I will have to think about that.
We will see if we get any requests for a boom cut that way.
Thanks for the info.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW
Arrow Antenna