Gud sigs from RS-15

Greetings all

I was surprised to Here such strong signals from RS-15.
( aproximatly 04:30 UTC). The downlink peaked at S - 8
and was still at S-3 out to 4100km with the usual QSB.
The telemetry beacon was also active. I used a 4 element
Yagi for the downlink and also checked the sigal on a dipole
which was just a few S-units behind. The uplink power was
35 watts to a 22 el M^2.

Since RS-15 dosn't always perform this well, CW is still the
mode of choice bird.

73, Tony
AB2CJ