RE: Dayton

I think what I was hoping for is a rig that can simultaneously receive all
modes on different bands like my TS790 does. My TS790 has three receivers,
any two can be active and in any mode at the same time. It will be nice
when p3d goes up so I can try 23cm with satellites.

Since the new rig is a Kenwood it will still be light-years ahead of any
Yaesu. ;) Maybe trade in my TS440 for one.