INFO on Paccomm PSK-1T

I found this TNC in the flea at Dayton. It appears to be alive. Now all I
need to do is find a book to explain the difference between this and the
PSK-1. It appears to have a AX-25 modem in it. It boots to a cmd: prompt like
anyother TNC2. The fellow that I bought it from  said it had both a PSK modem
and a AX-25 modem in it. Since it is not listed on the Paccomm website and
they have not answered my email asking about buying a book for it could
someone that has one offer any help. Thanks and 73's << John