Re: Frequency offset in FT-847

Yes I had to calibrate it by myself. I only turned clockwise a little
the capacitor TC1001 until I received a local station where it was
transmiting. I think the calibration wasn't too acurate but I don't have
a spectrum analyzer to do it better. Before, it had an offset of 10 KHz
in the UHF band, and now it has maybe a 200-300 Hz desviation.

Raul
EA4EKH