Re: New Kenwood

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Jon Ogden wrote:

> I HOPE that the data sheet for the Kenwood radio is just unclear.

I suspect that it is an all-band all-mode in the main transceiver and so
it can operate like any other satellite rig.  It can transceive crossband
and in all modes.  The SUB-BAND transceiver is a totaly different built-in
transceiver (but only for FM and AM) that serves other auxilliary
functions while the main band is busy doing all the crossband/all-mode
stuff..

de WB4APR, Bob