New Kenwood

I HOPE that the data sheet for the Kenwood radio is just unclear.

It states under main specifications "Wide-Band Reception" and then in the
sub band: 118-174, 220-512 MHz (FM/AM modes only).

I am hoping that what that means is that AM and FM is only available OUTSIDE
the amateur bands.  It is not clear what is and is not available in the
amateur bands.

I have written Kenwood a letter via the feedback section on their website.
I would suggest anyone else interested in this radio do the same as well.
In my experience with Kenwood, they have been very responsive to customers
(TH-D7A, etc).  I think they will listen.  In fact, that is what they were
telling us they wanted was customer feedback.

Write Kenwood and flood them with the requirement for all mode capability on
the Sub-band.

73,

Jon
NA9D