Kenwood Test Bed

Hi,

I am looking for a "KENWOOD" unit that has Main and Sub
features and is capable of being computer controlled.

The equipment need not be full operational as I only need
the device as a test bed to check interfacing from my Uni_trac
tracking unit

Maybe somebody out there has something that has  gone
flaky but the computer control side of things is OK.

I have enough Yaesu and Icom stuff to do the job twice over
and dont feel like parting with " arm and a leg"  prices for
Kenwood  gear in ZL.

Regards

Dave Lamont   ZL2AMD        www.qsl.net/zl2amd/