Hellschreiber via satellite

Greetings all...

I've been experimenting with Hellschreiber via satellite for some time now
and have resently found that Nino's Hell program will work full duplex by
opening two instances of the program , one for receive, the other for
transmit.

This alows one to see how well the mode performs with the satellite at
various eleveations, distances and uplink power levels in REAL TIME.

I've put two screenshots on the web of resent experiments with FO-20.
It's interesting to see how well this mode performed when the bird was
near LOS.

http://users.nais.com/~ab2cj/sathell.htm

73, Tony
AB2CJ