Re: whats wrong ?

You may be using the latest from USSPACECOMM which looks like they are
still off.  I would suggest using STS Update version 0020 and use the
F11 function and have the latest DOD c-band vectors added via Dave
Ransom's site.

I tested the latest TLE's from USSPACECOMM and the STS numbers are off.
As soon as I updated with STSNEW.TXT it was right on the money with MCC.

--
David Bate (davebate@home.com)
Canadian Space Support Site and

Network Analyst (dbate@rci.rogers.com)