Re: New! Satellite Digital Messaging

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Don DeJarnette wrote:

> Bob,
>
> You mentioned that Kenwood announced a 9600 baud upgrade for the TH-D7. How
> do I get the upgrade for my 3 month old TH-D7 ??

Details are now being worked out.  Check the Kenwood WEB pages for
details.  THey were doing it at dayton for anyone that purchased a new
radio.  It takes an engineer about a Half hour do to the work, and you
could watch them do it... so they couldnt do it for the thousands of
people who all wanted instant upgrades, but said they would work out the
details and post on their web site.

de WB4APR, Bob