Dayton

Well, guys,

Another Dayton is over.  It was good to meet some of you at the Amsat booth
when I was there Saturday morning.  We were busy for all those who weren't
there.  I must have helped sign up nearly 10 to 12 new or renewing members
in the two hours I was in the booth.  I heard that this was Amsat's best
year ever.

Unfortunately, I didn't win the Icom 821 but congrats to the guy who did.

Speaking of radios, what did folks think of the new Kenwood?  Pretty slick I
might say.  Looks similar to the FT-847 but has a lot more bells and
whistles.  And with 1296, it makes for a great rig.  Who knows, I may have
to give up my FT-847 (yikes!  That would mean buying something other than
Yaesu!).

73,

Jon
NA9D