LongEZ satellite portable again

I just completed another portable operation from DN60, another rare
gridsquare in Colorado.  I generally don't QSL from these rare grids unless
prompted via a QSL card or email.  So, if you worked me today on AO27 or UO14
and want a card, just drop me an email or QSL card.  I also made a few UO14
contacts from DN71 yesterday while mobile in Wyoming.  Same deal, if you want
a QSL card,  just send me an email or card.

I added another picture to my page of a LongEZ in flight on the way back from
our portable operation Nebraska last week:  <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/lee810/ezportable.html">LongEZ satellite portable
</A>

Look for me next week to be activating some rare grids from a cruise ship in
Alaska.

Lee Devlin, KØLEE  (K0LEE)
Greeley, CO
http://members.aol.com/lee810/ham.html