HTX-404 Mods

Hi all-

I picked up a really clean RAdio Shack HTX-404 70cm HT at the Hamvention,
and I recall awhile back there was a discussion of a keyboard mod being
available for receive down to 430. Also, I'll be looking for info on a
9600 BAUD receive mod for the HTX-404, if known.

I've searched the web in numerous places , but have not come up with
anything.

Thanks for any help.

73,
Doug