Re: SO35 digital xe2yvw

Hi Joel,

If you want WiSP to run your favorite AX.25 packet program instead of MSPE,
just change the Satellite Setup, Scheduling Tab, Program entry from
C:\MSPE.EXE %S to the path to your favorite packet program and see what you
can do there.  All the %S does is put the satellite name in the title of
the MSPE window, so you won't need it for your favorite packet program.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org