Bedford, TX

My XYL and I just purchased a home in Bedford, TX.  We will be moving down
on or about June 23rd.  Ond of the beutiful things that we have is the
lack of HOA's, and Deed Restrictions.  The city says we can have a
structure up to 65 Feet in height with no issues or variances required.

So, my question is, does anybody on this list live in or near Bedford?
Anyone wanna help me get at least a roof tower with an AZ/EL Rotator up?
(I have all the parts.)

Someone good at putting N Connectors on 9913 (Which I also have) would be
really useful.

Dave, N8KXA