new map and stuff

  well due to temp changes inside the birds its time once again
to cut a new map. i have posted it to my usual place on my
home page.
 i also added a couple of cool winorbit replacement maps. if
you need help with them yell. its actually simple just save it
in the c:\winorbit\ dir and rename it usermap.bmp.
 have a look. url is below.
 p.s. my az rotor which has been giving me fits has been repaired
and up and running!!!!

nnnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
Grid CN70vs