KO-23

I just returned from KE4ZXW, at the Virginia Air and Space Center in
Hampton, VA USA. It appears that KO-23 was working last night at 2:30 AM
but I heard no carrier from it on two passes this afternoon.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Has there been any news I missed about it being shut off again?
Is it possible that it is "on" during the dark hours and "Off" during
the days?
Thanks for any input on this. I left the bird disabled for now.
					Thanks and 73,
					Wally, K4OGT
					Control Op for KE4ZXW