SunSAT

Have I really blown it, is my station down, or was SunSat not on for the
18 May 00 at 0252 - 0306z pass over North America?  If I read the SunSat
web site right, SO-35 should have been on for the above pass (just a few
minutes ago as I type this).  I was not hearing a thing from the bird,
and I think my station is working OK - I can key up my 440 repeater, a 2
meter repeater, and am having no trouble hearing a 2M SSB net.

73