Home Brew Satellite Equipment Picture Album updated

The Home Brew Amateur Satellite Equipment Picture Album web page has been
updated with K7RJ's Eggbeater II antennas for 70 cm and 2 meters.

http://members.aol.com/homebrewpics

If you have a home brew project completed or in-the-works, send me an email
(k5oe@amsat.org) with a picture (.jpg or .gif prefered) and a description of
your project and I will post it here. Anything goes: antennas, rotors,
modems, transverters, whatever. If you thought it was worthwhile building,
maybe somebody else will also.
73,
Jerry, UA3T/K5OE