Re: Tabulated pass predictions - Suggestions anyone?

Hello, Tony:

Try Silicon Ephemeris (SEPH) from Silicon Solutions, available free at
http://www.rcallen.com/.  Download instructions and a manual are available
at the site.

SEPH Mode 7 will produce an output to the screen, a disk file, or the
printer, for any one of 16 satellites to as many as 16 observers, for as
many days as you desire.

Enjoy and Good Luck,

Joe  WB5CCJ