Wisp Help?

I've been off the digi-sats for the past few months due to some antenna
problems and finally have those solved but I'm having some problems
downloading from the sats.

I'm using a PK-96 configured for hb=9600, tbaud=19,200, fulldup=on and
the only thing changing on the MSPE screen are the numbers next to T at
the bottom. If I just run a dumb terminal program, I do see some data
printing to the screen.

Any help would be appreciated!

73 Phil
KA1YIQ