Tabulated pass predictions - Suggestions anyone?

I am looking for a way to easily produce a table of AOS/LOS/elevation
for a number of cities over a given period of time (i.e. enough to cover
one pass for the whole region).

Up until now, I have been doing this manually by generating a report
from tracking software (Winorbot, Nova, etc) a city at a time and
manually creating my tables, which is tedius for large volumes of data.

For peoples' information, the way I want the data structured is shown on
my so-35 aite at http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/so-35.html.  Basically, I
want to be able to run a report which generates the raw data for those
tables (given pass times, etc), so I can then convert them to HTML
(which can be automated as well at some stage).

Anyone have any ideas?

Both Windows (DOS) and Linux solutions are acceptable.