LongEZ portable

I've posted a picture of my aircraft portable operation on UO14 from Sunday
5/15/00.  It was moderately successful with quite a few contacts made from
Sidney, NE (DN81).  Unfortunately, the earlier pass from the rarer gridsquare
of DN80 was a bit too crowded to make many contacts.  If you worked me and
need a QSL card, just let me know and I'll get one out to you.

http://members.aol.com/lee810/ezportable.html

Lee Devlin, KØLEE  (K0LEE)
Greeley, CO
http://members.aol.com/lee810/ham.html