antenna alignment

Tony,

Are you using one or two antennas?  What I do is to turn both antennas up at
90 degrees.  When the sun is at a known azimuth, it will cast a shadow 180
degrees away on the mast.  I then turn the antennas so that their shadows
are perfectly parallel to the mast shadow.  I have found this to be very
accurate.

Scott

Scott Olitsky, M.D.
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
The Children's Hospital of Buffalo
solitsky@buffalo.edu
www.smbs,buffalo.edu/oph/ped/

AC3A
Buffalo, NY
FN03pa

4 X M2 9SSB  8877  PA  2 meter EME

ac3a@arrl.net
ac3a@amsat.org

No Goal 1:

NHL Rule 78-B:    Unless the puck is in the goal crease area, a player of
the attacking side may not stand in the goal crease. If a player has entered
the crease prior to the puck, and subsequently the puck should enter the net
while such conditions prevail, the apparent goal shall not be allowed.

www.nogoal.com

No Goal 2:

A puck which goes through the side of the net is not a goal