rotor part wanted

 hi. i recently stripped the gears out of my aliance u110. would
anyone by chance have a old one around they would be willing
to take the gears out of?
 i need the idler gear and the worm drive gears. this is for the
'pot type' rotor that the shaft goes all the way through, although
most likely the click type one has the same parts in it.
 if so can you e-mail me back? in the mean time i will be trying
to get my old qha's up and running again.
 lifes a bummer some times.......
nnnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
Grid CN70vs