No Subject

[128.205.7.122])
	by amsat.org (8.9.3/8.9.1) with SMTP id OAA25142
	Mon, 15 May 2000 14:53:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Scott E. Olitsky" <solitsky@buffalo.edu>
To: "Tony AB2CJ" <ab2cj@nais.com>, "_AMSAT_list (E-mail)" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Ant. Alignment and the Moon
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:49:18 -0400
Sender: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org

Tony,

Are you using one or two antennas?  What I do is to turn both antennas up at
90 degrees.  When the sun is at a known azimuth, it will cast a shadow 180
degrees away on the mast.  I then turn the antennas so that their shadows
are perfectly parallel to the mast shadow.  I have found this to be very
accurate.

Scott