OSCAR Satellite Report

The May 15th issue of OSCAR Satellite Report will be delayed until we get
back from Dayton on May 22nd. We hope to bring interesting information from
the Hamvention.

If you are going to the Dayton Hamvention, stop by booth 361 and say hello
to Shari and myself. We are interested in hearing your comments about
satellites and your operating activities. I would like to hear comments
about how we can serve you better than we are. With Phase 3D coming, I want
to be ready to supply the information that you will need to get up and going
as quickly as possible and to provide stories from those that are using the
new satellite.

OSR would like to have a couple of people to write short columns for us,
possibly on a once a month basis. If you have any interest, either email
Shari or myself or see us at Dayton.

Looking forward to a good time and lots of great buys! See you there.

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publisher of
OSCAR Satellite Report - OSR@hampubs.com
Amateur Television Quarterly - ATVQ@hampubs.com
http://www.hampubs.com
Dayton Hamvention Booth #361 for year 2000 - see you there!