From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Huhfam@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 9:25 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2000 #151

Barry:
I am looking forward to helping. I would like to be freed up on Saturday but
I can help any other time.

I will bring the illustrated slide show I showed you in Orlando and also a
display of downloaded pictures from the digital birds.  So I will bring my
laptop and Zipdisks and leave them at the booth.

I find you about 1PM on Friday when I arrive.  Any place to put luggage
around there?

Jim Huhta   AA4MD@amsat.org