RE: Satellite Audio !

Yes, just through this little thread, I've discovered recordings that I
didn't know existed (haven't had a chance to listen to anything, or even
visit sites yet).  When I get some time, I'll be downloading audio from all
oveer the globe, so I can have a listen.  Working the birds in VK is fun,
but I like to listen to how it's done in other parts of the world.

Berto's site could make it much easier to find satellite audio on the web.
I'm all for it! :-)

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.