SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - RE: Satellite Audio !

		Berto,

		About half-way down my VK1KEP home page is some .wav audio
from a contact I had in June 1998 with Andy Thomas VK5MIR during the last
few hours he had in MIR.
		You'll find it after my story about the contact and its
pro-Amateur public relations aftermath.
		see

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5796/amateur/vk1kep.htm
<http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5796/amateur/vk1kep.htm>