** ANDY THOMAS FLYING AGAIN **

I was speaking to Andy this morning and he informs
me that he has been
scheduled for  flight STS-102 on Discovery on 15th
Feb. 2001. He
will be doing at EVA this time for which training
starts shortly.
Because of training it is doubtful if he will get
back to Australia for
holidays this year. The flight is to the ISS and
the duration is 10 days.

I didn't think to ask him if STS-102 will be
carrying SAREX on board
but will ask next time. Not sure if many know but
Andy's Australian
call is VK5JAT
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.

                                 Check out my NEW
Web Page at:
         http://www.riverland.net.au/~hutchja/
 ___________________________________
| QTH PARINGA. S.Aust. Grid. QF05jt |
|  VK5ZAI @ VK5BRL.#RIV.#SA.AUS.OC  |
|         AMSAT Aust.. #799
KO-25, UO-22, MIR  |
hutchja@riverland.net.au  |
                            | or Email:
vk5zai@amsat.org      |

   PS.   Check out the Riverland Radio Clubs Web
page at...
             http://www.riverland.net.au/~rrc/