RE: Satellite Audio !

It might be a better idea for Berto to provide links to existing sites, if
the audio already exists on the Net.  Might be a good central index for
known satellite audio tracks, and an interesting browse.

For anyone looking for audio with a "down under" flavour, I have many MP3
recordings of audio from SO-35, UO-14 and Mir at
http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/sat.html

For those attempting to link directly to the MP3s (i.e. not via the sat.html
page), I suggest you make those links to
http://quest.apana.org.au/~tl/vk3jed/filename.mp3, as the ones on the
qsl.net mirror get regularly cleaned out and the links repointed to the
quest site (I can store much more data there, but the link is slower :) ).

Good luck with the site Berto, hope you get lots of offerings.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.