Satellite Audio !

		Dear Friends,

		Does anyone out there record signals that they
 receive from satellites, space shuttle, mir ?
 If so would you be willing to send me a copy, I'am trying
 to put together a website with amateur satellite audio.

 If you have them on tape, in wave,mp3 etc... or any other
 format, it does not matter.Please let me know !!!

 ON1CAU Berto.
 Webmaster ON1CAU Satellite page and  Amsat-on website

 http://users.skynet.be/on1cau/
 http://www.amsat-on.org